• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something I thought i might share!-might help some ppl?!

shel20

Alpha Buck
After finding my buns always dig out their litters and wee up the sides of their trays so it goes up the hutch I decided to use square washing up bowls instead! they are great, i line them with newspaper,u can put a nice layer of litter at the bottom and loads of hay on top! They love sitting in it and the high sides protect them from the wind! now i have no wee up the sides of the hutch and the dont dig it all out! :D

Just thought id share in case anyone ends up with wee n poops everwhere BUT the litter tray!:roll::lol:

well thats what mine did ! little monkeys!! but i put quite a lot of litter at bottom so its heavy and loads of hay!!!:D

bought a triangular litter tray with low front part ages ago that my bun didn't use so gave to my daughter for her buns n she says its brill but can't remember where i bought it -Sue:wave:

well thats what i had, great to stop it going up the walls but the low front meant that bobby dug out all the litter!!!!:roll:

I managed to get hold of a small plastic dog bed from my local freecycle site. it's brilliant.....like you say it's something that stops them peeing in the corner/up the sides..... and it was free :D :D

i used a 27 litre underbed storage box as well as the normal cat litter trays... i only put litter in the big box and just hay and newpaper in the other two.... pearl seems to have stopped digging now tho :?

Back