• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

straw / hay querie

Jennie Wright

Warren Scout
Hi
I have a 6ft x 4ft hutch over a 6ftx6ft run for my little people. Up to now I have put straw/hay in the bedroom area and straw/hay downstairs in the run as not sure where they sleep and its nice for them to burrow into.

Now its warming up I am thinking of just putting this is the bedroom area and leaving the run emply except for toys and hay to eat. Does this sound about right? DOn't want them getting too warm.

Thanks

That sounds fine to me. Our outside buns don't have any bedding at the moment apart from a bit of fleece which they scrunch up and kick out anyway. :rolleyes:

i think that would be fine. i used to have hay all over the huthc but poppy had trouble wading through it all and toys and food would get lost in it, and it was a pain having to replace it all every time she weed on it.

as long as theyve got somewhere to go if theyre cold, they'll be fine.

Back