• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby is 14 days old today.

Luciuslop

Alpha Buck
Baby Caelyn is 14 days old today ( the name means ' forever loved ' ):D:D Both eyes are now open and he has discovered that his legs will actually take him places. Put him on the floor and he's on a mission :lol:. But his favourite place is still snuggled up to me :love::love:

cutebun1.jpg

cutebun2.jpg

looking at him now its hard to believe that 1 week ago he was so poorly he almost died. Almost everyone I spoke to said it was unlikely he would live very long and that I should expect to lose him. I think he had other ideas about that :lol: Have to say that all the hard work has been down to mum Crystle .... if her milk hadn't started flowing again and she hadn't been willing to feed him then it might have been a very different story. She's been a star about it all really - even though I know she's rather just chill out with husbun Jeremiah rather than take care of her child. Please keep the positive vibes coming as he is not out of the woods completely yet.

Last edited:
Ooooo my :love: :love: how adorable is he mwahhh. Underhill Babies are now 11 days old and we cant wait for them to move about :)

Soooooo pleased to see the pics:love:-well done for all your efforts and not giving up on him-Sue:wave:

and <<good vibes>> :):):)for his continued improvement:)

Back