• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Superhero buns?

She-Ra

Warren Scout
Do you have a Super bun?
Neo kept sniffing around my shoe rack and shoes last night, couldn't understand why. Went to move him and discovered a pair of shoes had become green and mouldy-blerh! Moved the rest and noticed they'd been a leak in the bathroom and all the carpet and wall was soaking:evil: Had to throw out 2 pairs of shoes and some lovely boots:( However if he hadn't discovered it could have been a lot worse. Neo is now crowned my Super Shoe Saviour Bunny!:lol:

:D lol dont know if it counts but Gumpy keeps chewing my handbags even though its annoying gives me a great excuse to buy new ones :D

My sisters Mini Lop Calippo was a great rabbit for warning. If he stamped you knew there was trouble. Once he was stamping like mad and we went out and hutch door was open and 2 of my sisters baby rabbits had fallen out the hutch :shock: thanks to him they were swiftly rescued. Hes done that when other rabbits have escaped to. Or if you hear him stamping at night you know someone has died and you'll have to go out to a dead rabbit in the morning :(

Hmmm, well once I had a horrible nightmare, I could actual feel evil surrounding me but I couldn't wake up. Its the only time I've ever had such a powerful nightmare. Anyway I had Elidore newly rescued and living indoors with me. He was very shy (abuse case :() and hardly came out of the dolls house I gave him to play in. However he woke me up from that dream first by stamping and making little nasal noises, then by licking me and finally jumping on me. He must have known something.

i had my first rabbit lucky rip she once stamped loads and loads one winter night....o much it woke us up(my room faced the back)so we went down to find out what was wrong and there was footprints(muddy) up to back door and broken branches on tree at back of garden and scratches by lock of back door she scared away a wud be burglar...she got extra veggies for that! she was our super bun!s

Back