• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily & Jack...

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
I've got some more pictures for all those that were involved with Emily... and for everyone else to enjoy of course :)

I asked my OH to make me a gate to go between the house and the brick shed to section off an area of patio that I could let the buns out in, here are some pics of Jack and Emily's first time in there.

Hmmm... what's going on out there then?
P1080828.jpg

What was he looking at?
P10809042.jpg

See Auntie Janice, we do get along now :oops:
P1080811.jpg

P1080958.jpg

What's up there??
P10809062.jpg

And in here?
P1080836.jpg

Ooh... these look interesting
P1080887.jpg

The planters will be out of there soon and the hutch will be sorted and they'll be able to use it. I've added some pots of herbs and other bunny friendly plants for them so it's looking a bit less boring now. They still prefer having the run of the garden cos there's a whole lawn to eat but I think they'll cope with using the new 'run' sometimes too ;):D

It's really handy, the gate just pulls out and hooks onto the opposite wall, and when I'm done it just folds back against the side of the shed.
It means I can have 2 lots of rabbits out at the same time (one pair in the 'run' and another pair free range in the garden) as long as I cover the gate with a tarp.

I did that gate system too so that 4 bunnies (2 groups) could be out at the same time. The only difference is that mine are on grass ravaging the lawn.

Awwwww, I miss Emily. :D Great idea with the gate, I'd need something like that, too. We have a space along the side of the house which has walls and a door on three sides already, so with a tall enough gate, it can be used as a fairly big run. The foster hutch is there now.

Awwwww, I miss Emily. :D Great idea with the gate, I'd need something like that, too. We have a space along the side of the house which has walls and a door on three sides already, so with a tall enough gate, it can be used as a fairly big run. The foster hutch is there now.

Go for it! I've only been using mine for a week and I don't know how I've coped without it :lol:

Back