• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit awarness for my Uganda Charity...

coco1200

Warren Veteran
ok, i think i posted about this ages ago, but i was talking about rabbit showing to raise money for my ugandan charity.

idea has changed, and i think it should be a rabbit awarness day, about rehoming etc etc.

maybe some people could bring their rabbits along for them to be put in elclosures, BUT not poked and prodded - NO TOUCHING!!

also, rabbit orientated carboot sales, games and sales.

we were thinking carboot sale also for anything else as well people want to sell.

AND we want a massive raffle at the end with maybe a top prize being a donated hutch and run?

i know this isnt going to any rabbit charities, but it will be total awarness of rescue rabbits, and all that need new homes. (i could talk to team leader and see what she says about giving a small donation)
and the money raised will hopefully be used in connection with a school out in Uganda, (small majority will go towards flying us out there :oops:)

good idea or not?

my team leader thinks its great, and will be hosted at my school if i can get heads permission.

Last edited:
Back