• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playing Fetch?

hollyd123

Warren Scout
Hiya,

I've not had Darcy (8month female Otter Rex) for very long but already I love her to bits! She's just sooo funny! She has lots of tunnels and things to play with in her pen, but her favorite thing to do it play fetch!! The way her hutch and run is set up means its difficult to get her out, so I've been trying to get her to come to me instead of me to her - while doing this, she's started playing fetch! There is a plastic tub, which I roll to her, she picks it up in her teeth and passes it back! Do others do this? She'll do it about 3 or 4 times before she quits.

She really makes me laugh, doing what I call the Bunny Olympics as I approach her pen!!

I took a couple of photos of her on the first night. They're not very good as she was quite frightened, I'll try and get some better ones at the weekend!

PICT0201-1-1.jpg

PICT0198.jpg

- Holly -

She is beautiful and very clever too. My Mona who is 6 plays fetch, so does her hubby Elidore. I toss a sisal carrot and they sling it back so hard, they could set up a cricket team :lol:

Aww!!

Two of my buns, Shadow and Storm, actually pick up the carboard loo rolls i put in their cage and hit each other round the head with them!!

Both mine do this, if you put it in front of them they will pick it up and move it out of the way. Mistrel will do it for longer than Piper will, if you try and do it too long with her she'll just look at you in withering 'what ARE you doing?' kind of way!!

Back