• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marsha is going off Selective

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
I think Moo Moo is going off selective, she is not going for it as quick and would rather take the treat off you then get the selective.

is there something underlying or has selective changed?

x

haha bekkie, you knows it love.

She took the Kale right outta my hand... shed eaten abit more selective when i went out,

perhaps shes not hungry x

I think I give Benny a teaspoon of SS morning and evening - how much are you giving her as I can't imagine him leaving any from that amount - and he's a little porker even so - just a lazy boy I guess :roll:

TBH i think its me panicking as im going away this weekend and worried moo is not well, i gave her abit more than usual and in my irrational mind cus she had not eaten it when i checked, i panicked.

She has eaten all of it now, and is very lively and hyper x

I recently got a new bag of SS and the buns don't like it, usualy they wolf it down in minutes, but this lots they just leave :roll:

I thnk they have changed it again :evil:

:wave: i think they have changed it, has i read a thread earlier, somebody was trying to track down ss 2008.why do they have to keep changing it!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

Back