• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Moo - more pics added

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday I adopted Moo from P@H adoption centre in Wakefield. Thanks to BeckyLH who mentioned her in another RU thread I so desperately wanted to help this little girl. When I saw her it was love at 1st sight :love: :love:

She has possible pasturella, but we're not sure. Went to vet yesterday and am going again tomorrow when they know the full extent of her vetinary treatment. P@H don't seem to know what she has had, we've had 2 very conflicting stories.

She is being kept away from my other buns for the time being. She has a snuffley nose, and has scarring on her right eye. She is very thin, and underweight, but I'm hoping with lots of love and care she will flourish.

So please welcom Moo and big vibes that she gets better soon.

At the shop - where I fell in love with her!
Moo230408.jpg

Mmm I love hay
Moo230408004.jpg

Don't laugh at me mummy, I can't help my ears being wonky!
Moo230408003.jpg

In my temporary accomodation - do you like my stylish rug?
Moo230408008.jpg

Last edited:
What a gorgeous girl!!!! I can see why you fell in love with her!!! :D :D :D

I hope she is feeling 100% VERY soon!!! :D :D

She is so adorable. I've been cuddling her tonight, but she is all bones. :cry:

She seems to be enjoying her hay, but has only managed a couple of SS pellets since yesterday afternoon. She had a tiny bit of carrot today which she loved.

She was grinding her teeth tonight. Not sure if that's a symptom of something else, or if it's just cos she's in pain with her snuffles etc. Hopefully the vet will be able to tell me more tomorrow!

Oh and she managed to wipe a big chunk of snot all over my top!!! :shock: She must love me! :lol:

What a pretty pretty girl. She so deserves to have found a caring home.

I hope she is soon feeling better.

Vanessa xx

This is her this morning in her pineapple! I got this originally for Splodge & Scrumpie Jack - but they tried to eat it!! :rolleyes:

Moo250408001.jpg

Moo250408002.jpg

Moo250408003.jpg

Last edited:
She's lovely! I'm so glad you got her! My heart went out to her when I saw her in there :love: I'm so glad she's got a lovely home! Could you believe the size of that glass cage they had her in??? When I was in the bigger one underneath was empty too! :roll:

She's lovely! I'm so glad you got her! My heart went out to her when I saw her in there :love: I'm so glad she's got a lovely home! Could you believe the size of that glass cage they had her in??? When I was in the bigger one underneath was empty too! :roll:

I know it was like a tiny fish tank. :shock: The glass cage underneath had a lovely sealpoint boy in. He was so nice - someone had brought him in as they could no longer keep him. I'd have taken him if I could! I wish they would just give up their adoption scheme - I just don't like it!

She's off to the vets tonight. Lets hope it's good news!

I know it was like a tiny fish tank. :shock: The glass cage underneath had a lovely sealpoint boy in. He was so nice - someone had brought him in as they could no longer keep him. I'd have taken him if I could! I wish they would just give up their adoption scheme - I just don't like it!

She's off to the vets tonight. Lets hope it's good news!

Fingers and toes crossed for Moo! x x x

Aww bless her, she's so cute :love:, she looks like Missy's domino, I hope she's up to full health asap. Ears are closed now- I love seal point bunnies, they are so adorable.

Back