• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will Billy ever cuddle me?? :(

Fiski23

Young Bun
Hey all,

Billy is a very affectionate bun but only sitting next to me. He loves a fuss and loves to be stroked on his head, back, chin, anywhere! He is so cute and I would love him to come sit on my lap for a cuddle, I don't pick him up or force him on me but wondered if there is anyway to encourage him?

Will he change once he is neutered? Your opinions would be welcome!

Thanks x :D

ummmmm, my girlie is the same, happy to sit on the floor and lick my hand but hates to be off the floor on laps or sofa's ect.....perhaps thats just her way...she really does not like being picked up much either! :? but I love her! ;)

possibly but possibly not, none of mine are that snuggly even sooty my friendlies, he loves to have nose rubs on the ground or sitting next to me on the sofa but he's not a lap bunny or overly fond of cuddles. I still get a good few minutes of floor cuddles though each day.

I have to say none of my bunnies enjoy being picked up or cuddled.
This hasnt changed either since them being neutered.
I accept it as thats how they are :)
xx

He's been a bit loopy and out of practice with the litter tray lately but I was assured that will improve when he is neutered, just wondered if it would change his soppiness too!

I still love my Billy no matter what, just can't help wanting to cuddle him!!

Thanks for your replies x

I've never had a bunnie except for Mithril (at the bridge now :() who liked to be picked up and held. Emrys is super affection but only when its on his terms. If he lies down next to me, then we'll snuggle and he'll lick me ro curl up. Licking is the ultimate in bunny affection. If you're licked, you're very much loved.

Before I had him neutered Emrys was showing me a different form of affection altogether:oops:

Back