• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

8ft hutch

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Hubby is currently out the back joining 2 double tiered 4ft hutches together to make one large 8ft one - then just got to decide what to do about the levels. :D

Hubby is currently out the back joining 2 double tiered 4ft hutches together to make one large 8ft one - then just got to decide what to do about the levels. :D

Thats what I did :D I left one as a double tier and one as a single tier so they had lots of head room in one end and a bedroom and area for feeding/food bowl in the other.

Works great - show us piccies when you finished. I have posted piccies before of my one.

Thanks - yep that's what hubby has done:D They have the full 8ft length to hop along plus full head height at one end and he has made a new ladder to go upstairs to a sleeping area. Need some buns to test it out now;)

Will get piccies later once everything is tidied up as hubby is now in the process of fitting new fly and waterproof screens to the hutches and has his tools out everywhere:D

That's what I've done with two 6ft hutch and run combos. They now have a 12x2 hutch with a 12x4 run underneath.

Spoilt little ******* :D

Thanks - yep that's what hubby has done:D They have the full 8ft length to hop along plus full head height at one end and he has made a new ladder to go upstairs to a sleeping area. Need some buns to test it out now;)

Drake and Josh have got their paws up for it x
;)
Jack x

Mmm...:lol::lol::lol:...

But seeing as Lola is going wednesday (I think??) she deserves it!:)
D&J, dont really mind where they are, as long at they are having fun:lol:
Jack x

Mmm...:lol::lol::lol:...

But seeing as Lola is going wednesday (I think??) she deserves it!:)
D&J, dont really mind where they are, as long at they are having fun:lol:
Jack x

:lol: I was only kidding. Lola won't mind where she stays. She's actually a house bunny so the outdoor life will be a whole new thing for her. I'm sure she's going to love it:D

:lol: I was only kidding. Lola won't mind where she stays. She's actually a house bunny so the outdoor life will be a whole new thing for her. I'm sure she's going to love it:D

What would we do if our bunnies became best of friends and were inseperable:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:
Jack x

Ahum young Jack Lola is mine all mine mwah ha ha :lol::lol::lol:

Lola is going in one of the large squarer hutches so she has more room in both directions and it's easier to get her out to come in of an evening. Garedn is bunnyproofed though so I am sure she will hop up to Drake and Josh to say hello at some point.

Back