• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhias going home tommorow

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
and I am sooooo going to miss her:cry: she is the most affectionate bun, absolutely gorgeous and I dont want to give her back. Becki can she stay a while longer?:lol:

HHRhiahome2-1.jpg

HHRhiahome5.jpg

HHRhiahome3.jpg

HHRhiahome4.jpg

HHRhiahome.jpg

Oooh!!! Maybe you could say " Oh I dont know where she has gone?? Come back in a couple of months and I might have found her;)"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack x

I'm interested!! :D :wave:

I spoke to Becki yesterday, she is very excited to be getting her back!

Poor you though, I would feel the same, she is adorable :love:

aww she is gorgeous, it must be hard to say goodbye! you'll have Lola to fill the void next week though - and what a void she fills:lol:

no wonder you are going to miss her, she has been with you a while hasn't she. I bet Becki has missed her loads.

PS. Lola has said she is going to be on her very best behaviour for you:D

She is gorgeous. I'm surprised you don't put yourself out of business Lynne by bunnynapping them all!! I know I would!

Well Becky will be here in half an hour, Rhia has had her breakfast and is all ready for her mummys arrival. The thing I will miss the most is her morning bunny kisses - every morning when I opened up the hutch to get her out she would come running to the front and rub her head on me and give me a bunny kiss:love:

Awww love the photos!! :love: We've just got her home, Shes got herself upset from the car ride. Thanks so much for looking after her like you did, I have never worried less about a bun than I have whilst she was with you!! Was quite upset that she didnt seem want to come home with me though! She will be back soon, I promise you!! :D

Back