• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Lea-Anne's bunsters.

capel

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock:She's just texted me to say that she's had to take Jester and radar to the vet tonight as it looks like myxi. They were vaccinated last month, so hopefully if it is myxi it'll be the nodular strain. Vibes please that they are just being spotty Herberts!

Last edited:
ERM.....:oops::oops: Just had a very happy but highly embarrassed call from leanne. It's not myxi..it's their whisker follicles:lol::lol::lol: Luckily the vet was very understanding and didn't charge!! I'll let Leanne update you herself.:)

ERM.....:oops::oops: Just had a very happy but highly embarrassed call from leanne. It's not myxi..it's their whisker follicles:lol::lol::lol: Luckily the vet was very understanding and didn't charge!! I'll let Leanne update you herself.:)

Oh I am sorry but..................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know its really mean to laugh after what must have been a very worrying few hours .............:oops:

Glad the Buns are OK

Janex :wave:

Fantastic news, but funny! :lol:

Yup I am highly embarassed :oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol: I was convinced they were myxi nodules (obviously completely paranoid after Monty's episode last year:cry:) but the vet assured me they were too hard and moved with the whisker. I must admit I have never noticed them before? :? HOURS JANE? Nope. Within 20minutes I was at the vets:shock::lol:. We had a laugh about it and she said she would prefer owners do this than wait until its full blown myxi.

Well, ok I am a divvy blonde but hey no one can say I do not monitor my animals or do not give them the bestest veterinary care ever! I have them at the vet's Before they even get myxi hahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:
I am just so happy they are ok :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
That is SUCH fantastic news, Lea-Anne.....but also funny enough to make me snort tea all over my keyboard when I read it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is SUCH fantastic news, Lea-Anne.....but also funny enough to make me snort tea all over my keyboard when I read it!

Its just so typical. I work with animals and I am constantly reassuring paranoid owners:roll:. They get back off their holidays and examine their animals more thoroughly than usual and *find* symptoms. And I have just gone and done the same thing... (I got back from my hols Monday. Think I need another now ! :))

phew, what a relief. :D Glad it is good news, I would have done exactly the same.....better to be safe than sorry
xx

Aw, I am so glad they are OK.

At least we all know how to tell the difference between a myxi nodule and a hair follicle now :D

Vanessa xx

Back