• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for two baby piggies ...back from vets

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Two of Sharons babies need your vibes ...

one has a problem with its back legs ...the other has a problem with one of its eyes ...other 4 seem ok :? :( :( :(

Last edited:
Two of Sharons babies need your vibes ...

one has a problem with its back legs ...the other has a problem with one of its eyes ...other 4 seem ok :? :( :( :(

Is the poorly eye cloudy? I've seen this a few times in piggies. If so the vet can give you some Fucithalmic drops or ointment that work well.

{{{vibes}}} for the poorly babies :(

Is the poorly eye cloudy? I've seen this a few times in piggies. If so the vet can give you some Fucithalmic drops or ointment that work well.

{{{vibes}}} for the poorly babies :(

no ...one eye isnt open at all ...have tried bathing but not doing anything .

off to the vets right now ..:?

been to the vets ....

piggie with the funny back legs hopped about normaly on the vets table :shock: :oops:
might have been in a funny position when inside mummy piggy ...???..hopefully a few days and he ll be ok ..

other baby...vet managed to open the eyelid to lookinside ...and it looks like he has no eyw ball at that side :( :( :( need to keep a close watch for infection :?

been to the vets ....

piggie with the funny back legs hopped about normaly on the vets table :shock: :oops:
might have been in a funny position when inside mummy piggy ...???..hopefully a few days and he ll be ok ..

other baby...vet managed to open the eyelid to lookinside ...and it looks like he has no eyw ball at that side :( :( :( need to keep a close watch for infection :?

Awwwwww Angie my Nelson was born with only one eye. He copes just fine even though he is now blind as he had a Retinal Bleed in his remaining eye.

Janex

Glad the piggy with the poorly leg is okay and sending {{{vibes}}} for the baby with the poorly eye. I'm sure s/he will cope just fine with one eye.

awww I'm sure they'll both manage fine - piggies often get cataracts when they're older, and don't seem bothered so long as their home environment is predictable :)

Back