• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie & Lily Arrived Safe!

skeleton

Alpha Buck
I Want To Thank Charlie82 For Charlie And Lily Who Are Both Absolutely Adorable.thank You For All The Food And Toys You Gave.i Wish You Would Have Taken Some Money Or Something (but She She Would Not Even After Driving All The Way Up Here!) Enjoy Those Chocs.they Are Quite Happy Eating And Playing In Their New Home.the Dogs In Love And Lily Likes Her Lots Too Awe,i'll Get Pictures As Soon As I Discover How To Do It Right.i'm Very Lucky And Very Happy.i'm So Glad I've Got The Tiny Patter Of Little Rabbit Feet In My House Again,i Missed It Lots. Xx

Congrats on the new bunnies! :D I'll look forward to seeing the pics! I'm on the lookout for a girlfriend for my bunny so fingers crossed I'll find one soon

I have just put a new picture on my thread of Charlie and Lily which isn't great,i'm still learning with the camera and how to add pics here but will try to get larger ones soon of them and my other babies x:wave:

Am sooo happy for you skeleton it must be great having buns again when you have not must meet them sometime.
take care and happy bunnying:lol:

Back