• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Buttons off to the vets again later / Late UD

Because he's really quiet and isn't eating much. He normally love his pellets but he's just not interested. And he has been sneezing. :(

He's had some hay (not much really though) and had about half a handful of veggies.

The vets think he may just be uncomfortable or have an infection after his neuter.

:(:(:(

H xx

Last edited:
Well, Mr B went to see the vet.

After alot of growling (at the vet, but no biting, which I'm very surprised at!) she thinks he has picked up a bit of a chest infection :roll: all of my animals seem to have suffered from that in the past couple of months :roll: (what am I doing wrong?) AND he is on 0.3ml of Baytril mixed with ribena and a Pro-Biotic to keep his gut upto speed.

I literally have to squirt it into his mouth, by Smokey Joe will lick it off a plate, such a good boy!!

Mr Buttons still isn't eating his pellets BUT he is eating hay and small amounts of veggie and peeping and pooping. Is this normal for a bun to go off pellets if feeling a bit poorly????

Blimey, that was a bit of a ramble sorry about that!

H xx

Back