• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Didnt Get my Playhouse,AGAIN

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I rang up the man selling the playhouse as promised at 1pm and he told me that he had promised it to someone else minutes before:cry:
My hubby had been phoning every few minutes whilst I was at work as he was working from home today so he could drive me to collect it and each time there was no answer.Dont seem to have much luck do I?:cry:
Anyway going out for a meal tonight to celebrate our anniversary so i shall have a glass of wine and forget about bunny houses for a bit.
thought i should share that with you
Hubby said at least with Ebay once you have won it then thats it!I will keep trying

I rang up the man selling the playhouse as promised at 1pm and he told me that he had promised it to someone else minutes before:cry:
My hubby had been phoning every few minutes whilst I was at work as he was working from home today so he could drive me to collect it and each time there was no answer.Dont seem to have much luck do I?:cry:
Anyway going out for a meal tonight to celebrate our anniversary so i shall have a glass of wine and forget about bunny houses for a bit.
thought i should share that with you
Hubby said at least with Ebay once you have won it then thats it!I will keep trying

You can use bid assistant on ebay aswell.

Isn't there someone near you that make them? Thats how I ended up getting mine as I could never find one that was the right size so i eventually got one from a fencing company. It was £155 and is 5ftx3ft.

Hope you find one.

Helen x

Jackie the big one you are looking at is less money than the small one now :shock: Perhaps its worth going for that one ? :)

Back