• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My last day with the P@H bunny :(

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I can't believe that this time tomorrow he wont be with me anymore :( I'm really gutted but then,in another way,really happy that he'll be going to the best possible home.I've never had a special needs bunny before,I've really enjoyed it but it has been hard work :) I'll be lying if i said there wont be tears tomorrow but i know he'll be better off xx

I know how attached you have got to this little bunny, and he will always be grateful for everything you have done for him.

I promise I will keep in regular contact with you about his progress and you will all be sick of the sight of him as I will post loads of pics of him on here.:D

Aww thank you Liz :) I can't wait to see a photo of him bonded with the two does-he will be in his element!!No sticky poo's to clean up this morning :) :) I've cut his food down and am slowly weaning him on to SS (do you want me to pack some for him?),I've been giving him a tablespoon of wet porridge on a night as he's quite skinny and he gets 2 types of hay,freely.He's just so cute and intelligent..I'll miss him indeed xx

When i say cut his food down i mean I've reduced the amount of both types of pellets he gets to encourage him to eat more hay (which is working as he's gone thru half a bag of expensive timothy hay since last night,lol) xx

Okies,well I'm packing a bag of SS with Hollie and the P@H food so that wherever they stay tomorrow night (be it Faye or Jills) they'll both an ok anyway :).You'll need to fatten him up,bless him xx

Well done lou:D, and he will have a really good loving forever home too which is all thanks to you:D

Back