• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar loves me today

oscarbunny

Warren Veteran
He was showing how much of a big softy he was at the vets this morning. While the vet was preparing his myxi jab, he turned around and climbed up onto my chest for a cuddle. Obviously scared of the vet :lol:.

"I dont like it mammy"

Oscar

The Benjamin couldnt care less and was more intent on nibbling me because i had hold of him :roll:.

Polo and Opal had their VHD jab today and were very good girls, they become frozen at the vets, they HATE it.

:love: that's so sweet :love: Nitro did that when I took him in for his neuter... that was the first and last time he cuddled me :roll::lol:

:love:
My bunnies do that, i think they only love me at the vets.
One time Rory jumped up at my chest but hit my nose real hard and made it bleed :oops:

woo woo, glad you got a cuddle. They are just like teenage boys they think they don't need their mummy untill something scares them. Barney did the same with his last myxi. :rolleyes:

all of my buns jump on me like that at the vets....it suprises me especially with Jelly!

altho the funniest thing with mine was pebbles..who is the most shy bun in the world... while the vetw as fillng in her card, she jumped in his arms:shock:

They are like teenagers Isabel. :lol: Glad oscars not the only one. He once jumped off the table onto the vets shoulder... and was hanging over her back, whilst she had a needle in her hand... that was embaressing. She was kind of struggling not to let him jump onto the floor.... had to grab hold of him :oops::oops:

Did you nose bleed at the vets Bex?

Back