• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cadbury is sooooo naughty

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
I was cleaning them out this morning and was trying to get it done before it rained. But Cadbury decided it would be clever to escape while the run was open - TWICE.

The second time it had started to rain so I just left him and carried on sweeping up, but then I realised I couldn't finish off cos I needed to get out to the wheelie bins which meant opening the back gate.

By this time it was properly chucking it down, so I tempted him over with treats but as soon as I tried to pick him up he made a run for it and caught my hands, and I couldn't hold of him. It hurt so much I honestly thought I would be bleeding, but luckily only red marks. But it really did hurt and I actually sat and cried for a couple of minutes :oops::cry:.

so he's soaking wet, I'm soaking wet, the uncovered run is soaking wet along with all their boxes and toys on top of the hutch. Minstrel is flipping out cos i'm shaking the treat box and she can't get to me :roll:. so i give her some treats and a quick stroke. I then realise that cadbury has got into the house and the living room is wide open with all the cables uncovered. so i go flying in and he's ignoring the treat box!

eventually he comes over and I manage to get him and deposit him outside, but OMG I AM SO FLIPPIN ANNOYED :evil: and my hand is still sore :(

oh dear!! Jelly's like that, she always jumps out the run when i take the lid off, but 4 sum reason she just sits there next to it not knwoing what to do :lol::lol:

Back