• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor cage

gill shirlaw

Warren Scout
Hi everyone

I was wondering i am in renfrewshire, scotland and would like to know if anyone here or anyone knows of anyone that might have a spare indoor cage they are not using for a couple of weeks to borrow as i have one wee buck living as a house rabbit since october waiting till weather warms up a bit before i try and bond all five together that was living in mine but then i needed to borrow it for my wee doe tobi who was neutered yesterday and needed to come in for a couple of weeks with her hubbie till she recovers.

Benji has full use of my upstairs landing but used the cage for his food, litter tray and he did sleep in it when he felt like it but always had free run of the upper landing, i dont want to go and buy a new one as he will hopefully be going out to bond with my other two buns and the two inside once all healed up but he seems a bit lost without it at the mo with just his litter tray and tunnell and i bought a wee igloo with a comfy bed that i can attatch to his tunnell just to give him some privacy but he just seems a bit lost and wondering where his cage has gone.

If anyone knows of one i would be very grateful and would only need it for a couple of weeks.

hi natsanth,

thanks anyway but a bit too far to travel for a week or so but appreciated for replying hopefully someone closer will be able to help:wave:

Hey Gill,

It was really nice meeting you this evening! :wave: You are officially my first 'meeting forum person in real life' (if you know what I mean) :D:lol:

Hope your wee bun likes having his home back!!

Julie
x

p.s. my house isn't usually as messy as it was tonight.... ok that's a lie.. :lol::lol::lol:

hiya julie

Yes it was great meeting another bunny mad person who is near to me in person and your house didnt look messy at all, you should come to mine two buns in kitchen with full use at mo and one upstairs with cage ect and two dogs all wandering about and usual teenage clutter no room for humans lol!!.

Thanks so much for the cage Benji is delighted to have his home back and right away went into it and looked right at home again he looks much more relaxed not so lolst so major appreciation.

Tobi and Harley are just as happy having the other cage now as they are used to the one they had, they just long to be back outside in the run and playhouse, not long now monday hopefully.

Have you got a email address so i can pop a couple of pics of my happy buns to say thanks to you.

take care
speak soon and maybe see you again sometime.

gill
x

p.s my email address is ronnie.shirlaw@ntlworld.com:D:D

Back