• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new arrival

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This rather large girl arrived in the rescue this afternoon, I think a diet in is order

Angel23408004x2.jpg

Any suitable name suggestions please, she is white with black markings and weighs 3.8 kilograms, her name was Angel!

:shock: Mmmm a fitness regime bunny huh :lol: She is lovely Theo :) Names errrm ..... Matilda, Penny, Hattie and maybe Pickle :)

Dumpling,Flump,Marjorie,Miss Tiggywinkle?? Jordan as it looks like she has big breasts!!Sorry if this sounds offensive :oops:

Puffalump !!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :lol:

I really like Pudding, too! She is STILL absolutely gorgeous though, even if she IS a bit 'cuddley'!!! :D :D :D

We had a great time with the hutch didnt we Theo ???? :lol: :lol:

I hope Roy has calmed down now .... :lol:

I can't all her Hattie because I have a Harriet and it's too much alike but I love some of the sugestions, they are great!!, Dolly:roll::shock::roll::roll::lol::lol:

I can't all her Hattie because I have a Harriet and it's too much alike but I love some of the sugestions, they are great!!, Dolly:roll::shock::roll::roll::lol::lol:

:oops::oops::oops: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

first time ive seen a bunny and a name just popped in my head :lol:

Back