• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEASE HELP! Josh has got a ... U/D- I have bathed it.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
...something on his back. I have felt it and looked at it, and it looks as if it is a scar, but looks red. It is only small, but I am worried. I was trying to show my mum, but he got scared. We are calling the vets tommorrow, but can anyone help?
Jack x

Last edited:
Hi,he's maybe caught it on something.You can always bathe it with salt water won't do any harm,just dab it gently.

Boil the kettle pour some of the boiling water into a dish (a smaller amount will cool quicker)add some salt then leave it until it is cool enough to use to clean your wee rabbits back.The salt melts in the boiling water and it's more sterile boiling and leaving to cool.

So. I have bathed it in salt water, and he seems ok.
It isn't hurting him, I dont think. He is still running round, eating, drinking etc. But. They were having a scrap a few days ago, and I dont know if this could be conected with it?
Jack
x

So. I have bathed it in salt water, and he seems ok.
It isn't hurting him, I dont think. He is still running round, eating, drinking etc. But. They were having a scrap a few days ago, and I dont know if this could be conected with it?
Jack
x

Probably a scratch from the fight, Poppy had a few that she got whilst they were bonding, it could be where one has locked on to hump the other

jack did you say its on the BACK of his hind leg??? its probably just his hock!

peanut had a bit of a sore 'looking' one a few months back but its nothing to worry about, does it look like this by any chance???

Picture075.jpg

we took him to the vet but they said it was fine and unless the skin breaks or it gets swollen hes okay

jack did you say its on the BACK of his hind leg??? its probably just his hock!

peanut had a bit of a sore 'looking' one a few months back but its nothing to worry about, does it look like this by any chance???

Picture075.jpg

we took him to the vet but they said it was fine and unless the skin breaks or it gets swollen hes okay

Ouch! x

No it is on his back, but on the top of the leg bone (if you get what I mean:rolleyes:)

I checked him over today, and couldn't find it?? I kept checking, and it looks like he is Ok???:rolleyes: I hope so x
Jck x

it doesnt hurt him, it looks sore but it isnt...just the fur never grew back!

how strange, hope josh is okay now! xxxx

Back