• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ignore

I don't think you can group thousands of staff or even companies together as group and assume they have the same principles.

... do pet owners genuinely have, as a collective, any compassion for the animals they own? Maybe the parents of future pet owners should be invited to visit a rescue centre to see the bigger picture:- how buying these animals can, and does, result in them living in rescue centres.

I'm not aiming this at you because you're associated with a pet shop, but when you read through the problems with pet shop rabbits of late, it does make you ask questions like this.

You say you're not aiming your comments at those that work in a pet related store, but actually you are.

I have exchanged messages with Losing The Plot and by the sound of it they care as much as I do and that is one hell of a lot.

I have more compassion for the animals I work with than most people I know.

Back