• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

angry at neighbours

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
a couple of years ago they had a rabbit abd neglected it and month back i thiught i heard the lad talking about a rabbit then before i heard his mate say god i can well tell you have a rabbit it smells when you open the door, so now i fear they are neglecting yet abother animal they only buy animals to show off with when they are young then neve let them out when they grow older, we dont get on with them they are soo stupid:censored:

rabbits dont smell if looked after properly and cleaned out

Last edited:
the smell coming from there house is horrendous how can they sit in there h it in a hutch smelling like that:censored: i heard someone gave them the hutch and i fear they got a cheap alternative by getting an adoption bun from PAH, they even keep their dog in a cage:?
they told the neighbours on end that they werent going to tell me they got a rabbit as i wouldnt agree as i told them when they last had one 6yrs ago that they should look after it better

lisa

Back