• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another playhouse

Can't we get together to do a playhouse run, as so many bunny runs take place. It would be helping buns at the end of the day :idea:

I really hope you find your dream playhouse soon

The playhouse Hunt

As many of you know i am the mad woman who checks ebay 3 times a day for playhouses,and Steph emailed about one in the freeads near me,so i was checking that twice a day too.
This evening I saw an advert come onto adtrader online and i rang straight away,it is in ex.condition 6ft x 6ft with verandah,and was used at christmas as a santas grotto indoors!!
The man sounded older and he said he was going to hospital in the morning as he has a bad hip but to ring him after lunch tomorrow and I could go and see it,he also lives a few streets away from me
I was so excited,he asked me how old my children were and i said they were 9 and 13 and it was actually for my rabbits,i thought he would think that was silly but he replied that he kept rabbits in the shed when he was younger and the playhouse would be a palace for them!
Hopefully i will get my Bunningham Palace tomorrow,keeping everything crossed ;)

Hi Jackie
I so so so hope this one works out for you - you deserve it to!
You are mad - mad about your bunnies.
Keep us posted.

Back