• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see your pics please??!! **Chinchilla**

Fiski23

Young Bun
:wave:

Last night a certain person kindly helped me figure out that Billy is a chinchilla breed and not a dwarf cross as I was told when I bought him!

Here is a couple of pics of him for you

S4023443-1.jpg

S4023455.jpg

Am still quite new on here so would love to see your pics if you have any Billy look alikes!!

It has already been decided that Emrys must be Billy's cousin!

Steph your buns are both gorgeous!!

Billy's ears are huge! I assume he will grow into them? He is only 16 weeks.......

Steph your buns are both gorgeous!!

Billy's ears are huge! I assume he will grow into them? He is only 16 weeks.......

Aww bless him :lol: He will grow into them dont worry. He is a well handsome boy :) Thank you for your lovely comment. Radley and Crumpet live with another pair which are Muffin and Spuddy :lol:

U r welcome, they deserve it coz they are gorgeous!! Think we will be getting Billy a wife once he has been neutered. Will have to stop at 2 though until we move to a bigger place!
:D

Bless him, he has a handsome face :love: are they darker markings on his nose? Billy has one on his head in front of his ears. Looks like a head band!

Thanks for sharing your pics! x

No, I think that was a moult line. That's now gone, but e's got one on the side of his head now:lol:

This is Mithril my Bridge doe. She was an angel, only with us a short time but she had a huge impact on my life.

2Mithril5thAugust2003.jpg

Here is my Duncan - a big boy as you can see. He is 1 year old. I call him Spunky Duncy !
Em x

Your little one is how Duncan was when he was a baby!

008.jpg

042.jpg

Duncan033.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Buddabun, did you take those pics?? They are fantastic!!

I've loved looking at all your pics, it's nice to see other buns.

Billy had a look too, kept jumping on the keyboard to get my attention!!

Thanks everyone but feel free to post more!!! :D

Back