• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby piggies & more Willis & Honey!

GemmaH

Mama Doe
Here are the babies of the Preloved piggies (as yet unnamed!)

Small baby
April2008111.jpg

April2008115.jpg

Larger baby
April2008117.jpg

April2008120.jpg

And more Willis & Honey shots!
April2008127.jpg

April2008104.jpg

April2008107.jpg

Just looking at the pics again now I've posted them - what colour would you describe the small girl as? She's paler than golden, more of a buff but then what do you describe that as when it's agouti :?? I'm not very good at piggy colours!

Awww I would describe her as brown :lol: Nope I'm no good with piggy colours either. Glad mum and babies are doing well.

Honey and Willis look fab together - meant to be :love:

They are beautiful, I love the bigger one's colours!:love:

Buff is lighter than gold, but they can change when they get older. I had one that started out buff coloured but he is more orange now. Is she brindle or agouti though, looks like brindle on the photo?

What about broken gold agouti (or brindle) and white?:oops: Sorry I'm rubbish at colours too :lol:This website is quite good http://www.meerschweinchen.de/pictures_e.html

Hmm, not sure, will have to have a closer look at her! The section of her body looks agouti but I agree, her face does look brindle. They're so fast too, that's why they're pictured individually, I didn't think I'd be able to contain both and take the picture :lol:!

Hey Gemma

Cute baby pigs!

I think poss choc agouti, buff and white???

6 kind of agouti's -

Golden (dark base, golden tips and belly)
Choc (choc base, golden tips and belly)
Lemon (dark base, lemon tips and belly)
Cream (choc base, cream tips and belly)
Silver (dark base, silver tips and belly)
Cinnamon (choc base, silver tips and belly)

Could be a type of argente which is like a dilute agouti (think they always have red eyes???)

Gorge bunnies.

xxx

Back