• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pellets and Bailey

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Bailey is a dental bunny :cry:

He loves his pellets but he loves his hay, and if he has pellets he doesn't eat much hay.

I have cut his pellets down to 8 small SS pellets and as much hay as he wants, is this ok?

i dont know muh about SS but i would think is was ok. have yu tried the hay & veg diet or getting different types of hay to tempt him :)

i dont know muh about SS but i would think is was ok. have yu tried the hay & veg diet or getting different types of hay to tempt him :)

Thanks Abi, erm. well, he loves his hay but if its a choice he would rather eat SS. Ive given him that, and im going to give him some apple as a treat but no more selective. they would normally have a small handful each morn and night, and would take a while eating them.

what veges does he have?

duchey had a dental cant remember when it was a while ago now but since then she has had either no pellets or about 1 teaspoon full a day (going to change pellets soon) then she just has as much hay as she can eat and whole veg i prfer to give her leafy greens, brocolli etc rather than sugarry stuff and whenever i grow it she gets grass or bunny greens :) yuo could also feed weeds etc as i should think they are good for wearing teeth but obviously check which are safe :)

Back