PDA

View Full Version : Pellets and Bailey

Indiechic
23-04-2008, 05:29 PM
Bailey is a dental bunny :cry:

He loves his pellets but he loves his hay, and if he has pellets he doesn't eat much hay.

I have cut his pellets down to 8 small SS pellets and as much hay as he wants, is this ok?

Indiechic
23-04-2008, 06:00 PM
anyone?

xxx

Indiechic
23-04-2008, 07:38 PM
thanks anyway

cheekytikki
23-04-2008, 07:43 PM
i dont know muh about SS but i would think is was ok. have yu tried the hay & veg diet or getting different types of hay to tempt him :)

Indiechic
23-04-2008, 07:49 PM
i dont know muh about SS but i would think is was ok. have yu tried the hay & veg diet or getting different types of hay to tempt him :)

Thanks Abi, erm. well, he loves his hay but if its a choice he would rather eat SS. Ive given him that, and im going to give him some apple as a treat but no more selective. they would normally have a small handful each morn and night, and would take a while eating them.

cheekytikki
23-04-2008, 08:13 PM
what veges does he have?

duchey had a dental cant remember when it was a while ago now but since then she has had either no pellets or about 1 teaspoon full a day (going to change pellets soon) then she just has as much hay as she can eat and whole veg i prfer to give her leafy greens, brocolli etc rather than sugarry stuff and whenever i grow it she gets grass or bunny greens :) yuo could also feed weeds etc as i should think they are good for wearing teeth but obviously check which are safe :)

Indiechic
23-04-2008, 08:20 PM
he will eat any veg except cabbage... he loves greens, kale, and all lol x