• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soooo excited!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
Finally, after months of messing about, we have a builder coming out to fix the retaining wall at the bottom of our garden so that I can have a shed for Jenny and Frankie :D We were talking it through with the builder last night and actually, now that the rubbish has been cleared out, there's a lot more space down there than we thought :shock: I think the total area must be something like 10 ft by 8ft :D

I have my eye on a combined shed and run, something a bit like this:

eBay Link

I can't wait!! The work should all be finished in a couple of weeks :D

I know, I've been giddy about it all day! :D I can't wait til they actually move in, they're going to love it so much :D :D

Lynne, I'm hoping that by improving Jen and Frankie's current accomodation they may actually want to come home with me once in a while after boarding with you, rather than me having to physically prise a begrudging Jen out of her luxury holiday suite :lol: :lol:

Back