• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Time out of bunny rooms?

babybunnies3

Alpha Buck
If you have indoor bunnies that have their own room do they get time out of the room?
I may have to move out of my parents home so the buns may have to become house buns :?
Also what size rooms do you have them in?

my bunnies live in our spare bedroom.. i think its roughly 3m x 3m, something like that. When im home i open their door so they can come out if they want to.. Nala tends to come downstairs in the evenings but the other two dont seem bothered about leaving their room. When its sunny i try to take them out in the garden too :D

My indoor bunny has a room where he can be left unsupervised (no cables, things that can fall if pulled, plants within reach and stuff) and when we are home he comes out. If the weather is nice he goes in the garden and digs himself a hole and sleeps in it. :roll:

My bunnies have the run of the house but stay in the bedroom when we are out!!! Ellie my friench girl also has shed time!!! as she get to naughty to be left out

My 2 have a long narrow room. They don't usually bother about leaving it because they're quite old and not very active. They do get outdoor time on the garden in nice weather though.

alvin and pearl have thier cage in the front room and when we are home they get to choose middle room with us or thier cage in the other room... mostly its under the sofa in the middle room with us (its a typical two up two down house)

Lenny my house bunny has access to all the house :D He hasnt ventured upstairs as yet :lol: He prefers the lounge and sitting infront of the fire in the front room :)

Well Kitt has his own medium sized bedroom which he's only confined to during the night time (apart from now when Charlie has his room and Kitt is sharing mine)... he is allowed free reign of upstairs when I'm in. Hollie is only confined to the living room through the night, through the day she is allowed free reign of downstairs... they can't get to each other courtesy of two baby gates :lol:

xx

mine have their room (about 7ft x 7 1/2 ft i think) and then i leave their door open so they can go onto the landing (we have a stair gate across the stairs) teegs nearly always stays in his room though but duchey will hop about the landing (especially if there are dog toys out as she like to play with them :roll:

Back