• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you have a favourite bun?

Do you have a favourite bunny?

• Yes

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No they are vile! YUK!

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
:oops::oops::oops:

Ssshhhh!

The other three might be upset if they knew... though I whisper it to him all the time, so he probably teases them, but... ... my Barney-boy MIGHT be my favourite by a bit.

I have never met a bunny I didn't like..even if with some it took a bit of time:lol:
but yes you do have favourites..
of my own it is Daisy my dutch..she is so full of fun and she loves me!:oops::lol:
of the permanents..Henry and Drew..both lovely boys

and of past rescues..so many but a few that come to mind are Bandit, Molly moo :)cry:) Sweetheart (again :cry:)..Lily....Kim

Im not sure I would say favourite but I always have a 'special' rabbit which of my current family is Lexie....despite her being the grumpiest, most stubborn minded and downright expensive of the lot!

I love all my bunnies for different reasons though, they all have something 'special' about them that really endears them to me.

Caspian will remian, however, my 'heart bunny'. I had a connection with him I can never envisage havng with another rabbit :love: :love:

OMG! I didn't want the option saying buns are vile! :lol:

It has defaulted from a previous poll! :oops::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I voted for vile lol 'coz they are, they steal our hearts and make us their slaves. :shock:

:lol:

As I only have one bunny, at least for the next 3 weeks, I'd have to say I don't have a favourite as such.

I adore all 4 of my bunsters but I have to say that Nia was, is, and I suspect always will be our favourite. Although we had her for only 6 months I'm still not sure how she managed to wrap herself around our hearts..she was supposed to be "just" a fosterbun..... Still miss her.:(, but Tim is doing his best with his "cuddle me mum, I'm a smoochie cuddlebun"!! :lol:

Well Maddie and delilah (both bridge buns) are my all time favs

Of the six bus that are mine i couldn't choose as its so close but if pushed i suppose Dolly, of the care for life buns it would have to be Monty!

Whispers - I have a favourite too even tho they are all special.

It has to be BJ, he has only been with us a month but I love him to bits. There is just something about him :love::love::love: He just makes me smile! OH knows that my fave place is sat in the shed with him and Rosie.

He has made Rosie so happy too. She has lost the permanently worried look she had when living with Herbie and Holly, is less timid and even managed some binkies yesterday :D:D:D the first I have seen!

Vanessa xx

I have a favourite few, which are Charlie, Jasmine & Timmy, I think it is because they are the more naughty buns out of all my giants. But I do love them all:D

I have a favourite few, which are Charlie, Jasmine & Timmy, I think it is because they are the more naughty buns out of all my giants. But I do love them all:D

I thought Timmy would be there some where! Naughty boy! :D

Although we had her for only 6 months I'm still not sure how she managed to wrap herself around our hearts..she was supposed to be "just" a fosterbun..... Still miss her.:(, but

I only had Caspian for 8 weeks, I couldn't believe the bond we built up in such a short space of time. I still miss my little shadow :cry::cry:

I have to confess that Dillon will always be my special boy :oops::love: He is my baby. He would always choose a cuddle with me over running around or eating. Although I loved Pippa and love Connie, because they were both older when they came to me and aren't as friendly as Dillon, I've never been able to build the same bond that I have with Dillon!

Back