• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cole..and friend

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those who remember Cole

he has come back for bonding but has fear triggered aggression due to being attacked by his brother..so a challenge:shock:

The day he arrived back
"Hello Auntie Jill !"
Coler.jpg

and then I tried him with Sylvia..a complete no go..:(

Gave him a rest of a day..and tried him with Mocha..they would have killed each other if left together:shock::cry:

Verity...Cole wanted to kill her..and poor girl was terrified.....
but look!
Coledashz.jpg

Yes Cole likes the older woman!. He has now been with the lovely Dash a 5 - 6 year old dominant doe for 24 hours and all is well..we've had mutual grooming:D:D
He did try to attack her but she..as she is bigger.. simply boxed him then humped him for quite a while..Cole was shocked enough to stop his bullying tactics...and now..fingers crossed ..it's love:D
Even shares his food bowl!
Coledash.jpg

He did try to attack her but she..as she is bigger.. simply boxed him then humped him for quite a while..Cole was shocked enough to stop his bullying tactics...and now..fingers crossed ..it's love:D

:lol::lol::lol: I'm glad he's finally met his match! :D

That is SUCH fantastic news!!!!! :D :D I am SO happy that it looks like Cole won't have to spend his life being a lonely batchelor after all!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

What a coincidence, that was exactly the tactic I used with James :lol:

Thats wonderful news and they look gorgeous together. I hope they remain happy. :D

I cannot express how happy I am to see that little man finally happy with another bun! :D
He and Seb will always have a special place in my heart :D

He..and now Dash..are lucky buns
His new owner took him on knowing his history and that he isn't keen on too much human interaction..he has half a garage with loads of toys..
And realising he has now settled they got back in touch for a friend for him as promised:D
and they don't mind that he's fallen for a more mature lady (good for him I say!:lol:)
People with that attitude are great!

(and they've rung up several times to see how he is!...ahhh!)

if you're reading this Francesca I hope you're blushing!:lol:

Back