• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow is so naughty!

Suzanne

Mama Doe
He's lives in the consevatory and I always leave my work shoes in there. Went to tie the laces on them this morning to find that he'd chewed through my lace:roll: Now I have one lace tied in the tiniest of bows. He gave me the 'i didn't do anything look' and hopped off.:lol:

He's lives in the consevatory and I always leave my work shoes in there. Went to tie the laces on them this morning to find that he'd chewed through my lace:roll: Now I have one lace tied in the tiniest of bows. He gave me the 'i didn't do anything look' and hopped off.:lol:

At least he didn't wee in your shoes too !! :D

Janex

awwwwwww Willow! I don't think he would have done that he's far too sweet, must have been another naughty bunny who snook in. :lol:

Oh dear :lol::lol: It must be the strand dimension of shoelaces and cables that attract bunnies, so similar to hay. "Mmm this is rubbery hay, nom nom".

Back