• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

willow quiet..blimey!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
yup she and bertie accompanied me to the vets..little knowing there was heavy duty road works right up to vets door!:shock:
i felt awful the vets hadnt been prewarned either..typical....

after surviving that poor willow got dragged out of the carier...we left bertie snozing in it as usual.......

she got up on the table rob checked her all over including her back teeth and she had her myxi booster and he went over her toenails again as shed ripped one out that time...

i usually have to rugby tackle her and lay on her to hold her down..she was as good as gold..protested a little but didnt struggle majorley and was so well behaved mainly cos she was scared obviously but ive nver known her relaxedish and quiet..no bulging or whites of eyes etc......

i got her and bertie home say way and all day ivebene worried as what we all went through...and berties his usual snoozing self..willows been quiet too expected post vaccine...and has let me stroke her a few ties struggled at first then came back for me to stroke her. bless her.

tonite no digging and ripping her box..no trashinh thr house...so unwillow like.

shes eatin drinking pooping fine not hot or hunched up..just the quietest shes ever been apart from post spay:shock:

tomorrow back to her huge rambunctious self:lol:

Back