• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yes!! Bobbin has finally...

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
.... laid fully stretched out for the first time in months! :D He has not done so since his now broken marriage began :( (or at lest, I have never seen it). I am finally put at ease that he is coming round to his old self again and feeling comfortable in his home :D

The camera has been pointed at a certain reptile recently but tonight I put it on him and managed to snap the moment, they are not great but I'm so happy to have seen it :D

He doesn't look *entirely* comfortable, but it's getting there! :lol:

2434520017_dd6349601d.jpg

2434520019_27b9c39820.jpg

You must excuse my excitement over such a seemingly trivial thing! :rolleyes: Now all we need is a binky and I will be at ease :)

awww, go Bobbin! now go binky for mummy!

it's not a trivial thing, i totally understand where you're coming from!

awwww hun, im gutted bobbin didnt find his true love straight off...
its brilliant hes coming back to himself again :) :) happy flops are better than binkys i think ;)

awww rbilliant, atlast you have some progress with him hun

Marsha wants to say something...

come on cus, binky, you know its fun. Ill show you if you want.

Love Moo x

That is great news!!

And it is not trivial, it is a sure sign he is better!!! :D

I hope you'll get some binkies soon :wave:

Awwwwwww I am so pleased that you feel he is happier he is a very spoilt bunny though I dont think you need to worry :lol:

Awww bless him I didn't know his marriage had failed. :cry:

Yes, afraid so :( It was going well for several weeks, but one day they just decided they were no longer suited

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=122775

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=124696

Awww he looks like a little pancake. Will you be finding him another wife?

Yes, hopefully as soon as I feel he is ready again, but this is one step closer to me knowing he is comfortable and happy :)

awww rbilliant, atlast you have some progress with him hun

Marsha wants to say something...

come on cus, binky, you know its fun. Ill show you if you want.

Love Moo x

Bobbin says, uh ok cousin Marsha, come on over and re-teach me! ;)

Yay!!! well done Bobbin, now lets have 'happy feet'

Hear that Bobbin? Your biggest fan says do happy feet! :lol:

Awww what a chilled boy. Is that a strawberry bowl I spy? I have one of those, and a carrot one!!

Yes it is! And the carrot one is out of shot! :oops: :lol:

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, I knew you would understand... there's no way I'd be able to explain this situation to anyone other than the OH and you guys! :rolleyes: :lol:

Back