• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monty - my new rattie addition :)

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
I just thought I'd post a few piccies of Monty, the elderly rattie we adopted from Caroline (bunnyrun) He had a respiratory infection which baytril wasn't clearing and he's now on his 2nd injection of a different antibiotic and he's not wheezed since starting that :D He's putting on weight too and is just the most adorable little man ever :love: I am sooo in love with him! He was previously called Mikey, but I just couldn't get used to it, so he's Monty now. He's been here a week and a half now and more often than not comes to his name now, so long as he's not too sleepy!

These piccies are a bit pants cos I took them with no lash so as not to completely wipe him out.

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

:love::love:

And him with me this evening, please excuse my appearance :oops: rough day at work today!

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

He's just the most gorgeous little man ever! :D

I feel sooo lucky to have him! Thanks so much Caroline! :D

monty my new addition

hi ya monty and faye:wave:
im so glad he,s settled in and he,s getting better a lovely happy ending and thank you so much faye for offering him a home:D:D

Back