• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't tell (they wont be there to oggle later!)

chloaster

Warren Veteran
But look who came into the rescue yesterday!! I was told over the phone it was a white rabbit with dark eyes ...... it's a big white rabbit with red eyes!!! :shock: :shock: I nearly called him Cid but it just didn't suit him so this is Michael and he is an absolute sweetheart!! :D :D Made himself at home immediately and is loving the grass and garden - although where other bunnies have started digging projects he is happy to continue! :rolleyes: He's booked in for thursday :D

CIMG9615.jpg

CIMG9619.jpg

Last edited:
oh he's beautiful (look at those plums :shock: :lol: :oops:)

welcome michael :wave:

why did they lie about the eyes i wonder...?

why did they lie about the eyes i wonder...?

I've told him to enjoy them whilst they're there!! :lol: And the guy didn't lie about his eyes he genuinely didn't know they were red. :rolleyes:

Ohhh you're not calling him CID :cry::cry: Still Michael does suit him.

You will be pleased to know the hutch monstocity that he came with is now a sensible height thanks to toby's saw, I'll send you a photo when finished with the project.

Poor boy has beautiful big ears, a lovely shiny coat, sleepy relaxed eyes and everyone just has eyes for the plums that as Jane so well puts it "won't be hanging around too long" :rolleyes: :lol:

oh my what a stunner he is :D maybe they said his eyes were dark because they thought if they said red it might put people off or something (if they were trying to rehome him anyway). Owner can't have paid much attention to him at all if he didn't notice his eyes were red! :roll:

He certainly is a ballsy little lad :lol::shock:

EDIT: unless the owner was colour blind I guess??

I noticed that too!!! :oops::lol:

He looks so lovely and sounds liek a loving bunny.

Oh, I get so envious when I hear of all this bunnies nice and calm and cuddly. My two are still "fighting" but hopefully they will bond soon :roll: They are also nice and calm and cuddly when separated :roll: :lol:

Back