• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Peter met Paddy

buddabun

Warren Veteran
Well I had my bunny knowledge tapped today to clip this handsome fellow's claws. He belongs to a neighbour and I offered to bunny-sit as we have a rabbit proof garden and they do not - so he doesnt get out there... well he LOVED it! He is a gorgeous little rexy boy, apparently 2 yrs old but he is about the size of my Charlie (minilop x nethie) so ickle. He's not neutered and enjoyed claiming everything in our garden (including the house several times).

Next door we have new neighbours who have a lovely dog called Paddy. He's onyl a puppy and goes mad for small furries. Luckily he only overlapped with my buns by about 3 days but peter lives with a wolfhound so was totally unfazed.

Got my bunny fix and thought I'd share some photos. He is a very sweet lad - docile as anything :love:

DSC_2341.jpg

Num num
DSC_2345.jpg

yummers.jpg

What a handsome boy
DSC_2356.jpg

Peter meed Paddy
Peterpaddy.jpg

"Am I bovvered?"
bovvered.jpg

I can't be bothering with you there's grass to be eaten
DSC_2350.jpg

New hiding place
DSC_2346.jpg

Time for a wash
DSC_2368.jpg

DSC_2365.jpg

peterfoot.jpg

peterwash2.jpg

peter2.jpg

I can seeeee yoooou
peterpaddy3.jpg
And time for a flop
peterchilled.jpg

Handsome boy
DSC_2363.jpg

standing.jpg

i did. it was purely selfish reasons that i went round there to "clip his claws". they were hugely overgrown but the neighbour who has him doesnt own him - it's her brother in law or something, they have basically dumped him on my neighbour and she's doing the best she can with him. he has a (approx.) 4ftx2ft double storey run and is allowed out onto a tiled corridor type thing (approx 12-15ft x 2ft) I don't know how often but this has obviously not helped wear his claws down.

my neighbour was nervous as the last time she caught his quick but he wsa good as gold - not used to human contact though.

i want to bunny nap him but she has a soft spot for him - not anything like as soft as us... or rabbit savvy. i have advised about neutering and told her about here but i doubt she'll join. i hope he'll stay healthy for her - he's a babe :love:

ETA - I think it's the first time he's stretched his legs in a while too - he was bolting about the garden :D

Last edited:
Back