• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picking shuffles up in an hour!

Stephanie Cutler

Warren Scout
006.jpg

OMG! they did want to put him down! they did they did they did! they tried to clear it with the owner who smelt a rat and gave them mums mobile number. Theyre not happy but he has survived the anasthetic and can come home:D

Think i will officially adopt him rather than foster so he is legaly in my care.

Trust no one!

God it was just a casual ' ooh that looks like it could get sore shall we pop him to the vets later?' followed by a ' yes might as well if we are going cant harm to have him checked!!!!!!!!!

Will post photos of garden frolicks soon!

:censored: How dare they try to do that behind your back! I'm glad you're getting him back though. :) If I were you I would never go back there again, and warn other people not to - they obviously can't be trusted!!!! :evil:

:wave: Shuffles :love::love::love::love:

Hiya sweetie:wave::wave:

Stephanie, I think it's a damn good idea to officially adopt him - how dare they threaten him with death - he's happy, he's bright and alert and he wants to live - bless his sweet heart :D:D:D

Me still wants him though:lol::lol::lol:

Back