• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**P@H bun pics**

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Unfortunately not as many as I have taken (someone decided to steal my USB lead at work so I've had to mms them to photobucket which has cost a bomb :lol:)

Here he is:-

This is him laying on me earlier on:-

DSC01555.jpg

Falling asleep on me:-

DSC01552.jpg

This is how small he is:-

DSC01576.jpg

xx

These photos don't really do him justice.

He is amazing, how he copes being blind I don't know but he does it so well :love:

Aw he's gorgeous.

What's wrong with him? He looks normal.

Are you sure he's really blind? He could just have the sight problems many REW's have.

Aw he's gorgeous.

What's wrong with him? He looks normal.

Are you sure he's really blind? He could just have the sight problems many REW's have.

He has a deformed jaw - so his teeth will never meet in the middle so his bottom teeth stick out (teeth have today been clipped so they're ok now, but still obviously not meeting in the middle)... I will try get a photo of this for tomorrow.

The vet did a few tests on him today with his reactions - and he had none to anything, suggesting that he is indeed blind.

I can't wait to get home from work to see him. Hawys is with him now and apparently he is being a bit of a randy bun :oops: :lol: xx

I think it is you that is the star, you did all the hard work to get him a new home, I just get to cuddle him forever :D

Nah, if it weren't for you offering to take him there'd have been no point me getting him. I am slightly envious that you get to cuddle him forever, so I shall give him loads of cuddles before he goes xx

Back