• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit insurance

:wave:

P@H sold one. Don't remember the company name. But read the small print as they do not cover much :(

Ive gone with petplan. And they also do multiple bunny insurance for a discount of about 20p per bun which doesnt sound much but, hey... It all mounts up!

I just use my ISA - don't have to give notice it there is an emergency, covers all rabbit emergencies, good interest rate, and no worries about paying a £50 excess.

All normal stuff - jabs, etc paid for out of normal bank account.

I have two of mine insured and have done so for four years. I only used once when one was a baby. I often think I should have paid the £22.00 a month into a bank account. Too scared to cancel in case Im tempting fate.

Thanks for the replies its quite difficult knowing what to do, because touch wood you dont want too but if the buns needed treatment in near future it may not cover the bills immediatley. aaaarrrggghh!!

Back