• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bra size recommendations for baby buns?

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Several recent threads recommend placing baby buns in your bra to keep them warm and happy. Alas - I burnt my bra in the '70s with the rest of the feminists and have never looked back! :D
Am now panicking about the total lack of this obviously essential item of rabbit care from my wardrobe and wonder if I should rush out and buy one just in case? Anyone any idea what bra size a 32A plus baby bun should ask for? and do you need different cup sizes for as they grow up?
:lol::lol::lol:

PS no baby buns expected - but best be prepared!

Several recent threads recommend placing baby buns in your bra to keep them warm and happy. Alas - I burnt my bra in the '70s with the rest of the feminists and have never looked back! :D
Am now panicking about the total lack of this obviously essential item of rabbit care from my wardrobe and wonder if I should rush out and buy one just in case? Anyone any idea what bra size a 32A plus baby bun should ask for? and do you need different cup sizes for as they grow up?
:lol::lol::lol:

PS no baby buns expected - but best be prepared!

You'll have to buy a range of sizes from 'A' cup through to 'H' cup I think. They'll want plenty of room to kick and scratch when they get bigger ;)

I'd reccomend a cropped top sports bra, 2 sizes to big.... should be ample room in the cleavage area for a wee bunlet or 2. :D

The way my boobs hurt at the moment there is no-way ANY baby rabbit is getting in a bra with them :shock::shock:

Back