• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im doing a 6 mile sponsored walk!! Will anyone sponsor me?

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Hi i have decided to do a 6 mile sponsored walk ... (long way for some one who is a couch potato:shock:!!)
In order to raise funds for my shelter Starlights Animal Sanctuary. Im hoping to raise £600 -fingers crossed-. If anyone wants to guess, its £3 a guess please let me know and PM me for details. >.< If anyone wants to sponsor me, also let me know.
Thanks and wish me luck!!:):D

Last edited:
Don't get dishartened, it sometimes takes a while for people to notice these thing, put a link in your sig in big letters :)

I'll get the ball rolling, I have no idea how long it will take you, I am probably the slowest walker on earth, but I'll sponsor you. PM waiting :D

Not that long, my dad is a peak park ranger and walks really slowly when he is rangering and he does about 10 miles between about 10am and 4pm.

Is anyone near you that might do it with you?

I tried to arrange one last year but it was a bit late and wintery. Might try again for this year.

Helen x

Don't get dishartened, it sometimes takes a while for people to notice these thing, put a link in your sig in big letters :)

I'll get the ball rolling, I have no idea how long it will take you, I am probably the slowest walker on earth, but I'll sponsor you. PM waiting :D

Aww thank you :D

I didnt think anyone was going to respond!!

Not that long, my dad is a peak park ranger and walks really slowly when he is rangering and he does about 10 miles between about 10am and 4pm.

Is anyone near you that might do it with you?

I tried to arrange one last year but it was a bit late and wintery. Might try again for this year.

Helen x

I have 2 friends doing it with me so at least it will be a bit more amusing like that!! Do you want to have guess at a time in order to raise money?

It depends how fast you walk I would estimate tho that you could have a nice leisurely stroll at around 2 to 3 miles an hour so between 2 and 3 hours ish?

It depends how fast you walk I would estimate tho that you could have a nice leisurely stroll at around 2 to 3 miles an hour so between 2 and 3 hours ish?

If you want to have a guess its £3 a go. PLease PM me an exact time and i will Pm back with contact details.

theres quite a few of us essex lot on here now, hy not make a post in gen chat and see if any fellow essex-ers will do it with you... might get more sponsors if were a big group?

Back