• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed floors

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
For all you people who keep there bunnys free range in the shed what do you have on the floor. Whats the easist to keep clean. Cheers:D

I've got self-adhesive lino squares - they do start to lift in places after a while (normally when they've gotten wet :roll:) - so I've taped it down in areas...
it's an easy option though...
I also have shelves in the shed and have pinned carpet tiles on them so the bunnies don't slip when they jump on/off them :)

Bought a damaged roll of lino from B&Q in the bargain bin for £8, and it is great. I didn't glue or fix it, just fixed lengths of untreated wood around the edges to secure it, and stop any edges being chewed or lifted up. Works a treat, easy to clean and cushioned as well! I use it in the shed, and also in the hutches and bedroom areas.

I have line as well.

Initially I used the sticky tiles, but they lifted at the corners and dirt got between them, so I took them all up (not easy!!), and replaced it with one large piece of lino (I bought an off cut from a large carpet shop), they range in price and colour but was a fair bit of choice! It's easy to sweep out and if you need to clean it a quick spray and wype with kitchen roll and it's done!!

Part of mine has newspaper and hay on it, part has vetbed and the other part is just bare lino!

Hannah

Back