• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

found this and couldn't help laughing :-)

lisa12lisa

Young Bun
804586_1.jpg

:D:D:D

That's hilarious (tho obviously not if your bun gets an electric shock!) :roll:

Lulu ate a tv ariel cable and a USB cable on Sunday - when O/H turned on the computer there were loads of 'error' messages - oops:oops:

Carlton has never been interested in cables. The hamster on the other hand.... she's severed my crimpers, 2 mobile chargers, got half-way through a macbook charger, a lamp..... :roll:

PMSL..we've all been there. it's a wonder they dont get electrocuted the amount of laptop cables mine ahve gone through :?

Ah the joy of chewed wires and in particular, your other half's reaction to this! Mine goes mad! My old bun Bugsy once chewed through brand new £500 surround sound speakers, the new telephone wiring, my internet cable (many times), my straightners, my lamp wires. Anything that I thought was safe really.

5 mobile phone chargers
2 land line cables
4 lamps
4 aerials
1 lap top cable
2 CD players

..... and my TV cable is getting shorter and shorter....

:rolleyes:

The only time Mona chewed a cable it was th tv power cable, I grabbed it out of her mouth and got a horrible shock. I'd do it all over again though.:D

2 playstation handsets, phone cable, fish pump wire and years ago my old bun Chester ate through the fridge freezer cable! :shock: I didn't notice till I'd got home from work and found the kitchen floor soaking and a heap of melted food!

i caught Oscar chewing my £200 fish tank filter wire :shock:

thank gawd i found him on time. he just went through the plastic!!!

2 mobile phone chargers here, 1 lamp and one oil filled radiator. For some reason though they always ignore my OH's mobile phone charger & always go for mine :censored:

Back