• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rehome fundraiser-***now with pictures!!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
In the latest issue of bunny mad magazine i am selling some lovely bunny goodies featuring our very own forum bunny Barley Sugar inc t-shirts, stationery, magnts and mousemat. 25% of everything sold will be donated to our very own Rabbit rehome. If you don't have a copy of the magazine I can send you details of how to get one but purchase isn't necessary to buy the goodies, just pm me and i'll send you details of what you can buy and how,
hope i can raise enough to help some bunnies out there!

p.s Tamsin hope this is o.k as i haven't heard back from you.

Last edited:
hi all
I have now added some pictures and here are the prices. Postage is £1.95 for whatever you order. Don't forget 25% goes to rabbit rehome!
Mousemat £4.99
sticky notes £2.99
T-shirt £17.99 sizes sm, med, lrg, xl
art card £1.49
magnet £2.99
bmmousemat.jpg

BMstickynotes.jpg

bunnymadt-shirt.jpg

BMartcard.jpg

BMmagnet.jpg

Last edited:
so many views but no takers!!!:cry: i have raised £30 with these through my bunny mad magazine but want to raise so much more!! every little helps:D

I HAVE to have a mousemat Lisa - I'm supposed to be writing an assignment for my Masters but spending all my time on here instead!!! I'm pretty sure my mum would loike one too! Could you also tell me about the Bunny Mad magazine? Can I subscribe? Let me know how to send the money.

hi beth:wave:
mousemats are £4.99 each and postage is £1.95 what ever you buy. You can subscribe to bunny mad which is £9.99. It comes out every 6 months so you will receive 2 issues for your subscription inc p&p. or you can just buy the latest issue if you prefer. It is a fun and informative magazine full of piccies, stories and info. If you pm me what you would like I can give you a total and payment detaisl,
thanks for supporting the fundraiser!!
Have you got your assignment done yet;)
Lisa and the buns

i got my goodie order and can well reccommend the mouse mat.Lisa thanks even drinking out of my cup now lol

Back