• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TimeTo Say Goodbye ?

Art

Young Bun
:(:(I am taking Lily up to the vets again tonight at 6.30 the abscess has returned again on the opersite side of her throat and is growing rapidly
I don't feel I can put her through a third operation with almost no chance of success, it is pushing her lower jaw completely out of alignment so she can only eat critical care or small pieces of grape fed by hand.
Ill see what the vet says but I don't want to put her through
pointless suffering.:cry::cry::cry:
Wish Her Luck.She's Beautifull.

lots of get better vibes your way, i know this is probebly a daft question but is your vet a rabbit savvy vet? could it be that a second opinion from an expert could help? hope that doesnt cause offence to you or vet but maybe worth a try? what ever decision you make you know your rabbit and i am sure you will do the best by her lilly is lucky to have you to care so much xxx

awhh I know just how you are feeling as my bunny joon battled for 6 months with a facial abscess and i had to make the decision to let her go just 2 weeks ago.:cry: You and your vet will know what to do and if the outcome is to let her go then it's the most loving thing you can do for Lily.
bunny hugs

oh Len I'm so sorry...please give her a cuddle from me and tell her what a beautiful girl she is..
I do think she has been through enough and you have done all you can.
Thank you for caring for her so much..thinking of you xx

I hope you don't mind me posting this Len
This was the gorgeous Lily when she was here..she was one of those special buns who pull at your heartstrings more than most..and she nearly stayed..a very gentle loving girl
lilyn2.jpg

Lily

Thankyou for all your kind wishes I much appreciate it
:cry::cry::cry:Sadly I had to let Lily go to the bridge
I loved her too much to allow her to suffer any more,:(:(

Aero Alfie Sophie Snowy Honey and Jazz are all waiting for you
along with Tag the rough collie who loved buns and Gemima
the cat who used to move out of her bed for Aero.
I forgot Pattie (how could I)
:)Until we meet again my Beautiful Girl,
:)give them all a kiss from me and tell them I miss them all

Last edited:
So very sad....
Lily was such a lovely girl and also a lucky one as she spent her time beiing so loved by Len and his family..and of course her bunny partner Buzz

Sleep tight lily xx

i'm so sorry to red this - she was a really beautiful bun and i hope you have many happy memories of her.

binky free x

Back