• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dora's babies :)

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
After taking ashower and a complete change of clothes (Baby wildy might have germs :?) I went and took these of Dora's babies and Dora mummy bunny :D
I am fostering Dora for Caroline (Bunnyrun) and 2 weeks ago she gave birth!

Little magpie baby:
rabbits063.jpg

Little sooty fawn (?) baby:
rabbits064.jpg

Little harlequin baby:
rabbits066.jpg

All 3:
rabbits067.jpg

Mummy Dora:
rabbits069.jpg

Mummy Dora and her babies will all be looking for their forever homes in the future.

Lucy x

I know they are soooooo sweet. Just after I took the piccies Dora fed them whilst I was there - they don't half go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dora's tummy took a pummeling! :shock:

I know they are soooooo sweet. Just after I took the piccies Dora fed them whilst I was there - they don't half go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dora's tummy took a pummeling! :shock:

Its so sweet watching babes feed isnt it!!
When Bobbie fed her Boblets she would hop about with an upsidedown Boblet hanging off a nipple!! :)

Janex

Awwww they are soooo lovely and mummy Dora is gorgeous too! Have you got any front on pics of her? I bet she's got a sweetie pie face! :D

Back